Passengership | Serrahn Star
number of passenger
number of engine
engine power diesel
SISU 49.555 CTIM-4V
Kufra Werft Lübeck
The ship was built from aluminum in 1991 at the Kufra shipyard in Lübeck. Approved for 100 people. Seats 65 people in the saloon, 66 people on the upper deck and 8 people on the aft deck.
- Community certificate. zone 4,3 und 2 Within to 09.01.2022
- In winter 2017 2 new main engines SISU 49,555 CTIM-4V kW 133 and a gearbox were installed.
- 1 auxiliary diesel Bukh with 26 kVA, emergency power converter 2000 W.
- In 2020 a second generator with 18.7 KW was installed.
- E bowthruster 2019
- New type of radar and turning indicator. Radio Holland type RHRS 2005 RC.
- 2 steering positions, kitchen renewed in 2015, salon and 2 toilets renewed in 2010.
- 2015 new seating in the salon and 2017 new tables
- Waterworks for drinking water and toilet flushing renewed in 2017.
- Shaft, shaft bearing and shaft seal 2015/2018 Overhauled or renewed.
- Upper deck new seating in 2017
- Last on land 06/2018. New floor painting.
- Complete new sub-floor structure.
- 2019 Oct the underbody and the decks except for the aluminum fame were removed and rebuilt with 2500 bar.
Contact possible at:
Bergedorfer Schifffahrtslinie Buhr GmbH – Flussverliebt seit 1998
Tel.: 0171 699 50 28